Wednesday 20 November 2013

BAVIAANSKLOOF



To submit your own review, scroll down to the end of the reviews for this map. Type your review in the ‘Post a Comment’ box. If you don’t see the box, click on the word ‘comments’ to open it.





Get Peter Slingsby's Baviaanskloof map — a Baviaanskloof adventure without it is like a house without a stoep. 
Drive Out

One of the most detailed maps I ever saw about a region in South Africa! Absolutely necessary in my eyes if you want to visit the Baviaanskloof! 

Mario Anthes

The most comprehensive map (I’ve) ever seen. Thanks. Recommended. 

Willie Knoetze

To say your maps are good, wonderful, exellent or fantastic is the understatement of the last few centuries! – I literally have already spent hours digging through the few I’ve got, and the end is not near ... Thank goodness I read about you in WEG magazine. Will you ever map the rest of SA? Thanks for a wonderful product ! 

Tienie Fraser

Back to Baviaanskloof on our website

3 comments:

  1. How do I order a map?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on Slingsby Maps above, choose shop and take it from there

      Delete
  2. Such excellent service. Sent through a request for two maps on a Sunday afternoon and they were delivered to my home by midday on the Monday. Brilliant maps. Really impressed. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We reserve the right to shorten reviews, and/or moderate the language used.