Wednesday 20 November 2013

MINIMAPS on CD-Rom






To submit your own review, scroll down to the end of the reviews for this CD-Rom. Type your review in the ‘Post a Comment’ box. If you don’t see the box, click on the word ‘comments’ to open it.








As always the maps are of great detail - Well done Peter. Will save a lot of time on Downloads and you certainly have chosen a good selection of routes to hike. Thanks again. 
Tom de Roo 

Großartig, wie alles von Peter Slingsby! Brilliant like everything created by Peter Slingsby! 
BeeTee 

Excellent product. Very clear maps. And shipping to the USA was fast and problem-free. I look forward to using the maps during my visit to South Africa. 
Laszlo Bockh 

I could regard myself as a ‘cartographile’ as I have always enjoyed working with maps. I really appreciate a good map. Yours are excellent and most unique ... 
Alan Duncan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to shorten reviews, and/or moderate the language used.